Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sixteen Daaaays!!!!

Sixteen Days and we will be on the beautiful Beaches of Kona Hawaii!! Jealous much?!
I am so excited!!!! I have never been to Hawaii and cant wait to go, Not only that but we will be in one of the most Romantic places on earth on the most Romantic day of the year. Yay us :) We are going to My husbands, mom's side Family Reunion (If that made since to my readers :p) We are looking forward to seeing all of our family that we haven't seen for a while. MY wonderful hubby and i have posted a video on YouTube... We're singing a Colbie Caillat's "I never told you." you should check it out at http://www.youtube.com/user/kellehlers#p/u/0/BjkgYRN3x4M
I hope you enjoy it, Let us know what you thought.
Other than that things around here are Same old, Same old. Working hard and Loving life.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment