Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting to know us.

I am Jelaire Ehlers. I am married to Kelly Ehlers. We have been married for one year and six months now, however we have been together for two years and a month. We were Married August 8th, 2008. (8-8-08) In sealing room 8 of the Salt Lake Temple. We dated for 4 months and were engaged for 4 months, which equal's 8 months! We honestly didn't mean for all those 8's to happen and no we are not having 8 children.

We met at a mutual friends house when I was 17 and he had just returned home from his mission. Nothing happened at that point but I do remember clearly thinking that he was the most handsome person I had ever seen. I had to really focus on not staring at him! Afterwords we saw each other here and there at friends houses and parties... then once I had turned 18 I randomly stumbled across his Myspace page. YES you heard me, Myspace :P and it has blossomed from there. Kelly proposed to me 4 months later at the exact location of our first date.

We live in a cozy little apartment with our two babies Trinity (the 3 legged cat) and Harley!



We adopted Trinity after my sister found her lying in the middle of the road at 5 weeks old with one of her arms hanging off. She has had 2 surgeries to fix where her arm used to be... :( I love her so much, and she has helped me through some pretty hard things. I thank God for her every single day! As for our little Harley girl, we rescued her from the Humane Society, and we couldn't have asked for a better dog. She loves everyone and everything and has a very special little spirit.

As for work, Kelly works at eBay as a Top Seller Account Manager, and I work at True Talent Management.

We both share a love of music, and he is teaching me how to play guitar on the new Hello Kitty guitar that he bought me! If you know me you know how much I LOOOVE Hello Kitty. In fact I used to work at the hello kitty store. Well... it's getting late! I am going to call it a night. Till' Later. Peace out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment