Friday, January 15, 2010

How can you get mad, she's so cute!

While sitting at work, my wonderful hubby decided to sup rise me and bring me my favorite shake in the WORLD!!!!!!! a vanilla shake from McDonalds, yes their ice cream is and always will be the best. Anyway...... he informs me that Harley, our precious little pup, has destroyed the tile in the bathroom she is kept in while we are at work. Thinking that he was exaggerating how bad it really was I didn't think about it again until I got home. It was Worse than I thought much, much worse!!!! how could she even get the tile in a position where she could do that?! needless to say we will be replacing the already new tile. Bummer!!!!! She is the perfect dog, obedient, loving, cuddle bug, rarely barks.... and then this. O well, one of the joys that comes with having a pet. Just got home from our free date night that we go to every month. such a good lesson about marriage, eternal marriage and how to keep each other happy and the love alive.
Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment